Dental Services in Gig Harbor, WA
Stadler Family Dentistry offers dental services for patients in Gig Harbor and the surrounding areas. Our caring staff provides comfortable dental care for patients of all ages. Choose us to help you reach your oral health goals.
Read about all of our services below and call us to schedule an appointment today!
Dental Emergencies Treated the Same Day
All procedures and instruments are treated using current infection control protocol and state of the art sterilization.
The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to enhance, improve, or change the appearance of your teeth. In today’s society appearance is very important. While judgement based solely on appearance may be superficial and not reflective of who you are, it can still affect how people think of you. When you talk, people focus on your face, your eyes, and your teeth. People notice a natural looking mouth, teeth, and smile. An unsightly mouth due to visible cavities, defective fillings, gum disease, or crooked or misshapen teeth is noticed too. People will often form opinions of you based on what they see.
You can get an objective look at how people see you. Get about 18 inches away from a mirror. This is about as close as most people get to you when you speak with them. If any closer to the mirror, the light will not be right and you will not get a true picture of how your teeth look. Smile, talk, laugh, and observe which teeth are visible and what they look like. Then ask yourself, “If I could wave a magic wand over my teeth and change anything I don’t like, what would I change?” Write it down and then consult with Dr. Matthew J. Stadler to see how we can help.
Many people think of dentistry as fixing cavities, root canals, false teeth, caps, and gum disease. You would be fascinated by what we can do to improve your appearance. Here is just a partial list of dental procedures that can improve the way your teeth look:
- Replace discolored front fillings
- Whiten teeth to a lighter color
- Straighten crooked teeth with orthodontics or recontouring your natural enamel
- Close up spaces between teeth
- Porcelain or resin veneers to change the shape and alignment of teeth
- Place tooth colored material in back teeth (instead of silver/mercury fillings)
- Porcelain or resin inlays or onlays for back teeth
- Cosmetic periodontal surgery to even our gum tissue that is crooked
- Restoration of worn and short teeth to their proper shape
- Fill in tooth brush abrasion notches
- Cover missing gum tissue due to recession with soft tissue grafts
- Replace missing teeth with bridges or implants
- Replace defective and unsightly crowns
- Cover stained roots
- Remove stained fracture lines from enamel
- Restore chipped teeth
- Make teeth appear longer
- Make teeth appear shorter
Costs for these cosmetic procedures vary according to the extent of treatment. Tell us how you wish your smile looked. Then we can tell you what we can do, how long it will take, and what it will cost. Most of the time, people are pleasantly surprised to find that the cost is not as much as they thought. If you have dental insurance, you may often find that some of the procedures are also a part of your benefit package.
If you have any questions about improving your appearance by cosmetic dentistry, please feel free to call our office – 253.853.3315
Digital dentistry may be defined as any dental technology or device that incorporates digital or computer-controlled components. In the dental profession, these technologies make dentistry easier, faster, better and most importantly – enjoyable.
Dr. Matthew J. Stadler, with the use of these technologies, can provide better diagnosis and treatment options for his patients. Taking traditional dental problems and giving them upgraded solutions.
© 2024 Copyrights, All Rights Reserved.